Please carefully read these Terms and Conditions (“Agreement”, “Terms and Conditions”) as are operated by Kalaful Decor Limited (“us”, “we”, or “our”) before shopping with us, This Agreement sets forth the legally binding terms and conditions for your use of the Site at www.kalaful.co.ke
‘Kalaful’ means Kalaful Decor Limited.
‘Conditions’ means these terms and conditions.
‘Site’ means the website of www.kalaful.co.ke
‘We’ ‘Us’ or ‘Our’ mean Kalaful / Kalaful Decor Limited.
Terms and Conditions
Website Use & Access
- You are to use and access this Site in accordance with our terms and conditions and any orders placed on this site be placed strictly in accordance with our terms and conditions.
- By using this Site, you will be deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these Conditions.
- The permission to use this Site is provided for personal use only and not for commercial purposes.
We reserve the right to:
- Amend the content of the site or any part thereof to modify or withdraw items, temporarily or permanently, as subject to change with or without notice to you.
- Access to this Site, or part of it, can be withdrawn, with or without permission at any time.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify or replace these Terms and Conditions from time to time. We will notify you of these changes of use by posting the revised versions of the Conditions on the Site. Your continued use of the Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new Terms and Conditions.
We protect our Intellectual Property rights in this Site. The site and all the material contained in it is the property of Kalaful Décor. This includes all Copyright, Trademarks and all other Intellectual Property rights which, as part of the website, shall remain at all times our property. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
Third party links
- Our site may provide links to other third-party sites. We do not take any responsibility for or endorse any other website or its material.
- Any use of a third party websites is at your own risk.
Price & Payment
All prices on the our site are in Kenya shilling.
We try to ensure that prices displayed on our Site are accurate, but they will still need to be validated before your order is processed. If there is a price difference, we will contact you immediately and should you wish to cancel your order, we will refund any money.
All payment when ordering online can be by credit /debit card or M-pesa
Prices displayed online are current at the time of issue, but may change at any time and are subject to availability. Prices and availability of items are subject to change without notice. We reserve the right to limit sales, including the right to prohibit sales to re-sellers.
Any order placed by you in the manner described in this site is an offer by you to purchase a particular product or service for the price (including the delivery and other charges) specified on this site at the time you place your order.
You agree and acknowledge that, by placing your order, you are agreeing to pay for and accept delivery of the goods ordered unless you ask us to cancel that order, and we send you written confirmation of the cancellation prior to the goods being dispatched to you.
Subject to your compliance with any product specific limitations shown on this website. Kalaful may change the prices published on the Online content at any time.
Prices of products placed in the 'basket' but not paid for are also subject to change and you agree to pay the price current at the time of payment.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of prices, images and information displayed on this site, Kalaful is not responsible for any error and reserves the right to accept or reject your offer for any reason, including without limitation, the unavailability of any product, an error in the price, image or the product description posted on this Online content, or an error in your order.
We may require additional verification or information before accepting any order. At present we only accept orders from within Kenya.
Right to change or cancel your order
As soon as your order is placed, our fulfillment process goes into motion. To change or cancel an order, please follow the steps listed below. The sooner we receive a request, the faster we can revise and satisfy your order.
For changes or cancellation please email: firstname.lastname@example.org You will receive an email confirming the cancelled order or product If the product has already shipped, you may return it under our Return Policy.
Cancellation by us
We reserve the right to cancel the contract between us if:
- we have insufficient stock to deliver the goods you have ordered.
- we do not deliver in your area.
- one or more of the goods you ordered was listed at an incorrect price due to a typographical error or an error in the pricing information received by us from our suppliers.
If we cancel your contract we will notify you by email and will credit to your account any sum deducted by us from your M-PESA credit card or as soon as possible but in any event within 30 days of your order. We will not be obliged to offer any additional compensation for consequential loss or disappointment suffered.
Please see our delivery page for latest charges.
Orders are normally shipped within 4 working days and delivered in 7 to 14 working days. We always aim to meet all target delivery times once receipt of payment is confirmed. All deliveries are subject to stock availability and security checks.
Customers will always be informed of any changes to normal delivery times.
All deliveries are carried out by a carefully chosen sub-contracted 3rd party carrier. While we aim to make sure all deliveries are within our specified time, we will not be liable for any loss, damages, defects, or for late deliveries as a result of carrier actions which are beyond our control. We will endeavour to deliver within the latest 30 days of the day of confirmed payment order. Please contact us at email@example.com as soon as possible if you do not receive your goods within a reasonable time.
If the products we deliver to you are damaged or we have sent you the incorrect goods or quantity, please contact us within 3 days of delivery at firstname.lastname@example.org. to ensure a prompt response from us.
We offer free delivery within central Nairobi on all orders.
Delivery charges outside Central Nairobi are to be covered by the customer and we will inform you of the cost incurred in such cases, subject to prevailing rates at the time of delivery.
Additional Delivery Charges:
There may be circumstances that require additional payment by you if the conditions mentioned have not been met. For example, in the event in change of delivery address. All such charges will be billed to the customer.
All packages will have a delivery note enclosed.
Signing for Delivery:
At the time of delivery you or your representative must sign a form to acknowledge that the goods have been delivered in good condition. We will assume that anyone at the delivery address who receives the goods is authorized to receive them and provide this acknowledgement.
Where the purchaser requests the product to be left unattended upon delivery, we will not take any responsibility for any loss or damage or theft that might occur as a result of following such a request.
Changes to your delivery:
You must advise us of any changes in delivery instructions or circumstances.
Should you need to postpone your delivery please inform us as soon as possible at email@example.com at least two days in advance of the original delivery date.
At Kalaful we always aim to provide you with the best possible online shopping experience.
In the rare instances when you feel you may need to return a product, due to damage or major defect, we will be happy to accept returns within 48 hours from your delivery date to ensure a satisfactory shopping experience with Kalaful. Where a return is agreed we will provide a full refund or a credit on the account as requested by you.
Requirements for valid return and/or exchange:
- Original proof of purchase.
- Products must be returned in their original condition.
- Products must be returned in suitable, secure packaging.
- Products must be returned within 48 hours from the delivery date.
For all issues with respect to returns, exchanges or refunds kindly contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
You will receive a confirmation email, or call, once your return, refund, or exchange is completed.
Discounted products can't be returned or exchanged. The delivery fee is Non- Refundable.
Vouchers and Discounts Code
- You cannot exchange any gift card or discount code for cash.
- You may use your gift card or Vouchers against full price and sale items.
- All Gift Cards & Vouchers are non-refundable.
- You cannot replace lost or stolen Gift Cards & Vouchers.
- If you make a return for a product that you have purchased with a Gift Card or Voucher, a new Gift Card or Voucher will be issued and credited for that amount.
- Promotional discount codes may not be used in conjunction with other offers and sale items.
- We sometime offer promotional discounts. For example a 20% off the first 10,000 KSH you spend on the Site. If your order consists of a number of products which amount to 10,000 KSHand you return one product you will get the full price back minus the amount of discount which has been equally allocated to that particular product.
- Promotional discounts codes are restricted to one use per customer unless otherwise stated.
In the unlikely case that the goods we deliver to you are not what you ordered or are damaged or defective or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity, we require you to notify us via email within 7 working days of the delivery of the goods in question. We cannot accept any liability unless you notify us pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- If you do not receive the goods ordered within the date provided
on the website we require you to notify us by email within 30 days of ordering the goods. We cannot accept liability unless you notify us pursuant to these terms and conditions.
- If you notify a problem to us under either of above, our only obligation will be, at your option:
- to make good any shortage or non-delivery
- to replace or repair any goods that are damaged or defective where it is proportionate and possible to do so; or
- to provide a refund to you of the amount paid by you. All rights are reserved as to the manner or form of refund.
Save as precluded by law, we will not be liable to you for any indirect or consequential loss, damage or expense (including loss of profits business or goodwill) howsoever arising out of any problem you notify to us under this condition. Save as precluded by law we shall have no liability to pay any money to you by way of compensation other than to refund to you the amount paid by you for the goods.
Events beyond our control
We shall be under no liability to any delay or failure to deliver products or otherwise perform any obligation as per the specified Terms and Conditions where your order has had any delay or any damage that is caused by any event or circumstances beyond our reasonable control including without limitation, strikes, lock outs and other industrial action, breakdown of system or network access, flood, fire, explosion or accident.
This Agreement (and any further rules, policies, or guidelines incorporated by reference) shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Kenya, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
Complaints/ Feedback/ Recommendations
We value your feedback, recommendations or comments about our services and website. We take this very seriously and aim to deal with any problems or difficulties in a timely fair and effective manner. Please email us on email@example.com. We will make every effort to respond to any email enquiries within one working day.
We can use your feedback
You grant Kalaful an irrevocable, non-exclusive licence to use any material, information and ideas that you transmit to this site or otherwise provide to Kalaful from the time you authorise it to be sent.
You agree that we can use and adapt any ideas, concepts, techniques, words, images or other content contained in these transmissions for any purpose and without restriction or compensation.